How does the money-back guarantee work?
Custom/Personalized items are eligible for a refund during the proof process.
- When an order for a personalized item has been made you will receive a digital proof before it is engraved and/or laser cut.
- If you do not approve the digital proofs, a full-refund with no questions asked will be offered.
- All custom/personalized items will require design pre-approval prior to work completion.
- It’s your responsibility to check for spelling, correct dates, etc.
Non-personalized items can be returned for an exchange or a full refund and must adhere to the following:
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 14 days after it’s been delivered for non-personalized items.
- If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can not offer you an exchange nor full refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused/unopened and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your item is damaged, please include photos on the Return/Exchange Request Form.
Sale items do not qualify for a refund/return.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if the item is defective or damaged by us and if we made any spelling errors. Please contact us at Maggie@MyEnchantedDesigns.com.
- You are responsible for postage/shipping charges, unless we are responsible for errors.
Return/Exchange Request Form to process your claim.